“Spoiling loved one with good eats, gifts and spending your money on home decor~ season” is HERE! It does not have to be expensive though to have cute, seasonal holiday decor! Who doesn’t love a home set for the season, right? I don’t mean a cluttered mess, I mean beautiful heartwarming decor for the holidays, which double as great hostess gifts too!
We’ve put together over 100+ ways to decorate your home and entryway on a budget. Or, give as cute hostess gifts. Let’s get started…
- Greenery basket~A Beautiful tobacco basket is a beautiful accent this season. Perhaps you have one lying around or check your local thrift stores, our local thrift store has baskets year round and during the holidays have them already full of pine cones for under $2.00. Baskets generally go or $.25- 4.00 depending on size. Greenery with accents and a bow to finish is beautiful, refreshing to smell and homemade.
2. Snowman shutters via Pinterest
3. Ornamental Wreath. How about this cute ornament wreath diy by crafted life?
4. DIY Brass Ring Wreath~ A long cute, lasting seasonal addition by Sugar and Charm.
5. Photo Wreath– A personal touch of decorating! Craftingchicks
6. A Kissing Ball~ DIY Pine Cone Kissing Ball.
7. Bottle Brush Trees~ Dipped Bottle Brush Trees, DIY HERE!
8. Bowling Pin Snowmen via Pinterest
9. A Wreath. Not any old wreath, but a DIY Burlap Wreath!
10. DIY Citrus Garland. Slice your citrus fruit. Preheat oven 275 degrees. On lined parchment paper, place your sliced fruit and bake for 3 hours. Cool. With skewer, poke holes and lace with twine! Place on trees, door ways, mantel, etc. A great decoration with wonderful smell!
11. Wooden Outdoor Christmas Lights~ Outdoor decor that is sure to get attention and brighten your home for the holidays. A great idea~ DIY Wooden Christmas Lights!
12. Candles~ DIY Pine Scented Soy Candles.
13. Garland~ Simple~ Pine cones, ribbon and gardland!
14. An Advent Count Down~ Now this is so cute and adorable! Of all the advent ideas, I absolutely love this! Check out this charming idea and many more on a new to me site, sugarandcharm!
15. Wooden Trees~ DIY Mini Wooden Christmas Trees
16. Coffee Filter Garland~ Country Livings DIY Coffee Filter Garland
17. A Christmas Lights Table Display~A new center piece attraction for the table? Or perhaps the mantel display, you name it. This cute display is sure to spruce up your home, desk or office for the holidays. Check out thesweetescape for details.
18. Card Tree Display~ A cute handmade tree with your Christmas cards, stock barrel with wrapped presents or glitter white batting.
19. Festive Pillows~ Homemade Buffalo Plaid Pillows! Check out this great tutorial.
20. A Spool Wreath~ A seamstress in the family? This cute crafting wire wreath is just spools of thread and ribbon.
21. Spray Painted Spoon Trees
22. Marbled ornaments, for many decorations, not just the tree! Festive and simple with this tutorial.
23. Simple. Elegant. Seasonal displays.
24. Felt Garland. Who would of thought how cute, festive and simple felt would be on a tree?
25. Snowflakes~ Cute Popsicle Snowflakes the whole family can get involved in to spruce up for the holidays.
27. Festive Buckets~Decorated galvanized buckets. Festive! Love!
28. Wreath~ A cute DIY life preserver wreath idea!
29. Greenery. A vase of decorated greens. Simple strategic touches are the best! The greenery in an open space is sure to spruce any room this holiday. Dried citrus and greens, I love this cute idea! Check out cheetahisthenewblack for more ideas.
30. Festive Frames
31. Burlap~ Lighted Burlap Garland
32. Candy Canes~ DIY PVC Candy Canes that light up, check out DIY Show Off!
33. Snow Candle Holder by crafts-for-allseasons!
34. Wooden Snow Crew made of 2X4s by Keeping it simple.
35. Snowman Wreath~ DIY tutorial by Trendy Tree
36. Pallet Christmas Tree~ A Festive and simple wooden pallet Christmas tree by making it in the mitten.
37. Stocking Holder~ A quick addition to any home by Dukes & Duchesses, a DIY Stocking Hanger!
38. Decorated Lanterns. This idea came from dimples and tangles. Perhaps you already have the materials. Check out her page for other great decorating ideas to get your creativity flowing. If you do not have lanterns, check out my diy craft link here of a fun building project to do this season with the kids.
39. Skate Wreath~ An Adorable Ice Skate Wreath.
40. Cute Santa Logs~ A quick DIY from Smart Girls.
41. A Pallet Tree~ This cute Christmas tree tutorial can be found at Jolene’s Crafting!
42. Decorated Tree Frame~ This is another favorite of mine this holiday season. So CUTE & she makes it look so simple! Check out this knock-off Crate and Barrel Ornament by Maryann!
43. Holiday Logs~ Pick your favorite holiday character and large log, then head over to hip2save for the directions!
44. Self Decorated Christmas Shutter~ via Pinterest.
45. A Candy Cane Lit Walkway!
46. Snowman Mason Jar~For yarn lovers everywhere!
47. Lowes Pyramid Outdoor Lights for on this Lowes DIY.
48. Salty Jars~ DIY Epsom Salt Luminaries by Remodelacasa!
49. Snowmen~ Snowmen logs are simple and cute. My kids also have used paint sticks identically decorated for doorknob hangers.
50. & 51. Decorated Birch, Light Box, AND MORE. Many great ideas for that extra rustic and cute flare of holiday decorating this season! Check out unskinnyboppy for more details!
52. DIY Village Luminary~ Hold on, here’s another one the whole family will love. A Christmas Village Silhoutte Luminary Jar. Head over here to check out this DIY!
53. Christmas Card Holder~ Check out Shanty Chic for this simple, but super cute and festive, holiday Christmas Card Holder!
54. Snowy Pine Cone Luminary~ This cute winter luminary by Amanda can be found here!
55. DIY Outdoor Stars for the holidays from dukemanorfarm.
56. “Joy To the World”~ Holiday light up sign by uncommondesignsonline!
57. Twig Stars by happyhooligans.ca has these simple, festive stars you and your whole family would enjoy making to spruce things up a bit for the holidays Check them out!
58. A Beautiful Mantel Display~ “O Come Let Us Adore Him” by Kimsixfix!
59. Centerpieces~ Over 50 cheap and DIY options for seasonal centerpieces found here.
60. Paper Snowflake Decorations by the handcraftedlife.
61. Vintage Luminaries~ by NellyVintageHome
62. Centerpieces and woodsy Holiday Art ideas can also be found here.
63. Repurposed Muffin Tin Decor~ via Pinterest
64. Decorated Vintage Lantern~ via Etsy.
65. Hand Painted Christmas Tree Cut outs~ via etsy.
66. Decorated Vintage Cheese Grater~ via Etsy.
67. Decorated Tin~ via Pinterest
68. Birch Decor~ Via hometalk!
69. Window Decor Piece~ for sale via Etsy.
70. Table Vase Decor~ Via Pinterest
71. Hanging Stars~ for sale via Etsy
72. Window Strings~ Via Pinterest.
73. Mini Wreaths~ DIY Mini Garland wreaths w/ ribbon!
74. Door Hanger or Ornament Cones
75. Chalkboard~ Don’t forget to use your chalkboard for a classy stylish addition to your decor!
76. Wall Tree~ Virtually any decoration work! Even sea shells are beautiful with that drift wood or birch sticks- depending on what’s available!
77. Birch Log Fire
78. Wooden Spoon Fun!
79. Signs~ What better way than paint your own signage!
80. Birch Candles~ Simple drill and place candle within birch lights!
81. Spoon Fun~ Decorate your favorite character on a bent spoon, via ebay!
82. Birch Stacked log Or Centerpieces for a table~ via Etsy
83. Stocking Hanger from reclaimed wood by Beyond the Picket Fence.
84. Wooden Spoon Decor for the tree, kitchen or wall!
85. Painting~ a Picture can seem simple, but that’s really all it takes. Photo via Pinterest.
I hope this sparks some ideas for your holiday decor! Have fun & make memories! We will be back with an update and a few more!!!