Egg Recipe #3
Happy chickens= a lot of eggs= egg recipes for you!
Ham & Cheese Egg Muffin Recipe
With 10+ other Varieties and substitutes– Mix and match for your favorite combinations!!!
~Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
~Start with a grease sprayed muffin tin (12 slots).
~Next Crack 12 eggs & beat in medium sized bowl.
~Add 1/2 Cup of milk. Mix.
~Thinly slice 2 green onions and cube 8 oz of ham steak OR use one package of cubed ham. Stir into eggs.
~Add 1/8 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp pepper add 1/4 tsp garlic powder. Stir.
~Stir in 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
Fill muffin tins with egg mixture. Once cups are filled, top with shredded cheddar cheese and place in oven
Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. (Muffin tins will be soft looking, but set in the middle to be sure they are thoroughly baked. Serve hot. Enjoy!
**To be 100% honest I would not use my nicest muffin pans for this, they are rough on the pans. If you have silicone, that is best. It bakes well & cleans the best!
- Cheesy with bacon bits
- Breakfast sausage & cheese (substitute ham with sausage)
- Cubed bread bake (bread on bottom, then pour mixture over)
- Mini french toast egg muffin (use cubed bread, omit ham & cheese, serve with syrup)
- Veggie egg muffin (omit ham, but add peppers & onions)
- Loaded egg muffin (only use 10 eggs, add diced peppers, onions, mushrooms & potatoes- dice/frozen work best)
- Basil & Parmesan egg muffin (substitute ham and cheddar with basil & parmesan cheese)
- Buffalo chicken (substitute ham and cheddar with buffalo chicken and blue cheese)
- Jalapeno popper (substitute ham and cheddar with jalapenos and cream cheese)
- Sun dried tomato egg muffin(substitute ham and cheddar with spinach and sun dried tomatoes)
- Spinach egg muffins (substitute ham and cheddar with spinach & cheddar cheese)
- Canadian bacon egg muffins (place slice of Canadian bacon on the bottom, omit ham and pour in mixture)
- Wrapped egg muffin (place thick sliced bacon around the bottom, omit ham and pour in mixture)
- Sweet potato egg muffins (place sweet potato hash browns on the bottom, and pour in recipe-or your favorite variety-mixture)