- Classic Salt Dough Ornaments are a must! Country living has a great tutorial.
2. Glitter fun! A simple and great project to do for all ages! These DIY Confetti Ornaments are sure to be a hit with the kiddos!
3. Twine. Need I say more? This gorgeous Christmas ornament is quick, cute and sure to decorate the cottage this holiday season.
4. Festive Flannel Ornaments are sure to cozy up your home this holiday as well.
5. If your family loves to travel like ours, what a perfect addition these would be! If you only do a few state a year, why not add a couple each year and write the year on the back. Cute & a wonderful idea to bring back memories for years to come! Check out this tutorial here!
6. Beautiful addition to any home are these beautiful marbled ornaments!
7. Along side Christmas we often see kids adoring Rudolph. This cute Rudolph ornament will be a delight to make.
8. So simple, yet so many options of ornaments to make. Check out the tutorial here.
9. These hats are adorable, one for each person, right? Tack a cute gem, initial or leave as is; a great addition this holiday season with this winter hat tree ornament!
10. These are sure to add shimmer and sparkle to your holiday decor. Check out the this DIY ornament tutorial.